Prepaid ground shipping rates on orders of $500 or more
Orders less than $500 will be assessed shipping costs
Current shipping rates will be assessed on customer requested expedited orders of one, two, or three-day service
Orders requiring in excess of four concurrent working days will be shipped via 3-day service at customer expense unless customer advises otherwise
Payment terms are Net 30 days from invoice date
Expired product will be considered for return and credit at 75% of original purchase price. Some purchases and products may be sold on a non-returnable basis
Request for return/credit authorization of eligible products must be in writing within 90 days after expiration date printed on product
Return/credit request must include:
• Product number & size
• Serial number & expiration date
• Quantity to be returned
• Date of purchase and invoice number, if available
Products must be returned through original purchaser
Credit will be issued at lower of purchase or current price and must be applied ONLY to future purchases within one year
- Orders may be placed by phone, fax, email or online shopping cart
- Shipments can be made on a regular or “standing order” basis.
- All shipments are FOB, Denver.
- Terms are net 30 days from invoice date.
- All Reagent products are shipped via airfreight with priority overnight delivery.
- Shipping cost is determined at time of invoice.
- Handling charge includes ice packs and styrofoam insulation.
- Routine sterility testing is begun before shipment is made unless otherwise requested by customer.
- When requested (DATE BLED), we are able to ship certain blood products the same day they are drawn. This assures the freshest product. We can not guarantee the sterility of any product that has been shipped the same day it is drawn. Customer/end user assumes responsibility for testing/using fresh product.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS at time of invoicing only.